Tuesday, November 22, 2011


Peg Perego Pliko 3


Recently bought a Peg Perego Pliko 3 (compact ) stroller.But find that the canopy really doesn't pull down smoothly . Wondering what is really causing the problem.What really irritating is that whenever I am trying to pull the canopy down ( understand that this is not a full canopy ). The side clutch always came out no matter how I fix it back. I find that only this pooka dot model has this kind of problem. I have try the same model but with different design, all is ok.

Feedback to Spring Maternity regarding the non smooth technical part and the came out side clutch,But quite disappointing that the staff just simply reply me say that all the pooka dot design which they carry are like that( non smooth type ).Well .... they just simply do not want to change a new canopy to me even though it is still under warranty. They can only do is to feedback to their technical dept and to repair the side clutch only and this would take around 2 weeks. Cross my finger that it going to be fixed properly .

No comments:

Post a Comment