Wednesday, October 17, 2012

New activites

I am trying to search for some more fun activties for him whether indoor or outdoor playground.He may get quite stubborn and it requires exceptional efforts to get him accept new stuffs.It's a challenging task for me.

Jyn’s phobias


1) haircut

2) indoor playground  Need to introduce different concepts play as he still not willing to accept new things

3) injection

4) Swimming


Indoor Playgrounds
1) Happy Willow
2) Hockey Pocky
3) The Polliwogs
4) Amazonia
5) Tickle Tickle
6) Figets
7) Jumperzillas
8) Peek-A-Boo Playground


I am checking this Hockey Pocky concept play this weekend as I received good reviews from many mothers. I guess this play suited him as it involved more toy plays then physical movement play.

Will update my blog again.

No comments:

Post a Comment