Sunday, November 11, 2012

Inspiration from Steve

Recently, I am obessed with books of great ,successful people.
The urgency of unlearn and relearn occurred to me as I feel life is short and feel like I am really lacking of some important knowleges in life.I came in touch with some great books which are written by gurus like Adam Khoo , Dennis Ng and Steven Jobs etc.Most books are teaching us about life and how to be successful by following their formulas.There are lots and lots of information on the net and in libraries as well.

There's a very significant behaviour that each of them possessed.PASSION.I love the book especially written by Leander Kahney on " inside steve's brain".It was one of the fastest book which I have completed ....withing 3 days.You can search on youtube and there's an interview on Steve Jobs on how to be successful.
He had mentioned about PASSION. It is the passion on computers that pushed him forward and make him a legend. I couldn't but agreed with him that without a PASSION, it will be extremely extremely hard for a person to succeed.Slowly, you will give up totally.

PASSION drive people to their fullest potential and it can really bring one to success.This is a simple rule and YET so far out to reach.

This is a book about inspiring and it brings us inside of how apple was started and how this genius of technology has changed and invade into part of our lifes. Truely inspiring.

He really adored on what he is doing and he expected people who work with him to be passionate in their work.That's his charm.

Though I am not a apple fan ( even though I hold a iphone ), but I truely give this man my respect on how a detailed person and his determination on bringing apple back to it's feet again and make it an invader in communication industry. 

It brought me tears on how cancer has robbed Steve's wellness at the peak of Apple's success and his determination to fight this detrimental illness .For apple fans, Im sure you will love this book.

This book is availabe in popular book store , but it can be borrow from local libraries as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment