Monday, July 12, 2010

Little crafts

These are little fabric book which I make myself.The picture shown are individual fabric pages are not sewn together yet. Where do I get the pictures ?Well, they can be search easily onlines . Some of it I have modify myself in terms on colours and fabric as well and some creativity. Some ideas I got from craft books which I bought from popular book stores and kinokuniya. I admit Im not a sewing person , yes, Im not using sewing machine...all fully HANDSEWN ...hahahah.... the strings sewn are not equally same length.And the back of the fabric books are fill up with untidy crawling strings ..like spider webs..my goodness ! Anyway!

Btw,the measurement of the figures are base on my estimation. They have no exact measurements . The size of the fabric I am working on is 15 Cm X 15 Cm. So The project is still on going .. I will publish here once they are completed : )



















mischevious monkey on
the tree


















crouching tiger !
Dirty pinkish piglet


















Penguine on ice !

No comments:

Post a Comment