Thursday, July 1, 2010

Recuperating from TCM

This is the very 1st post on a new blog since my D/C 4 months ago.This is my 1st pregnancy after 7th months of marriage and I have to make the toughest choice in my life after 12 weeks 5 days to let it go.
Now everything seem like history and it may represent a new chapter in my life again or I intend to bury the unpleasant past ....whatever. I can't run away from my life isn't it . I need to accept what is given to me and here I am.
By taking up responsibility to myself .. I should say my body, I have decided to go for TCM treatment to build up my body strength again.This week suppose to be my 4th session and so far so good.I am suppose to finish the six session of TCM before my "sin seh" given the green light to conceive again. 4 months of tedious days looks like weeks and months seem like years for me and my menses had gone haywire for 3 consecutive months. But I see there's some improvement day by day. I don't feel tired easily during working hours anymore. Thanks to my TCM treatment and my lates menses seem to resume back this time.But have to monitor for the next few months. And I expect my HCG level to go back to 0 ? I hope so. Vitamins and Folic acid are also must during these periods to ensure Im not deficiency in any of them. Not easy right ? Now all these seem to be my main course in my daily meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment