Sunday, July 4, 2010

TCM goes on...and on..

Well, yesterday I have went for my usual TCM reviews again after 2 weeks. After hearing from my female chinese physician, it seems that I have recuperate faster now, with my menses this month has been regulated to 28 days and the my womb seems react quite well with the supplements and the chinese medicine. So seems like good news to me. Beside my own medication this time, The physician also prescribe some USANA supplements for my husband to build up his immune and overall well being.

Right now I am taking 3 type of USANA supplements and they are all are recommended by my physician .I am quite amazed that my phyisican mention that the supplements can help to release the eggs from the womb and the supplements can help to release blockage of fallopian tube . I still don't get it , they are just vitamins and minerals. Can they do wonders ??
Try to search more info on the web,but there's no no scientific ground...anyway, Just take with my chinese medicine with some faiths.

1 comment:

  1. Can you tell me what kind of USANA vitamins are you taking. My email is todorova77@gmail.com I have block fallopian tubes (both are gone)

    ReplyDelete