Thursday, March 21, 2013

Happy Train @ Bugis - English Lesson

Last week we went for the English lesson@ Happy Train.This time round is another teacher which is also very friendly. Her name is peichin.I would expect the English lesson to be abit different, but quite disappointing, the lessons are more or less similar to chinese except the context is different.Example, in the previous chinese class, children were taught on how to fit a four by four jigsaw ( a dog ). But in English lesson , it was also taught on the same concept but with different picture only ( police car with child crossing the pedestrain crossing.So I guess it will be abit boring for adult. For kids, I am not very sure but Jyn kept rubbing his eyes during the lesson.Overall, the structure is strong and very fast pace and somehow , I need to convince myself that it is not"boring" afterall.
But one good thing was the teacher was very interactive with the children and once they notice there's any shown of impatient child, she will try her best to get her attention back.As I say, there's alot of interactive moments with parent and child and it was a great bonding time.

Overall I will rate 8/10 for Happy Train . I am looking forward for the Japanese lesson next week.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment