Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Jyn's reading

 We have missed last week Japanese lesson @ happy train due to Jyn's fever. So the lesson will be postphone to next term.

From now, I think I should add more topics related to reading together with Jyn.Actually, from birth till today ( 20 month + 2 weeks ), we have done quite many sessions on book reading together.Due to busy schedules previously, I had failed to share it here ( guilty ).I will make it a point to share as much as I have read previously/ongoing books whether myself or with my little man.The review I put here is base on my personal opinion and just for sharing. Some are rare books which I find on website or in library which I find interesting to read to my little one.

So...without any delay, today I want to share this A3 size interesting book " Big book of crazy mix up " by Nick sharatt which I bought from wood in the book ( a local bookstore ). I picked this book because Nick sharatt is always in my top 5 children book list when come to selection.
Reason been,Text is simple and I simply love the illustration and also the creativity on making the context interesting for "restless" children.

I know my little man is not those quiet kid who would site down to read from A-Z. So this make the selection of books very challenging for me .
So those award winning titles like the" tell me how much I love you" , or "mummy, do you love me" that kind of straight forward flipping is temporary out of my list .
Ok come back to this book by Nick, this book is not that exceptional cheap , if not for the 20% moving out sales, maybe I will not consider this title .It cost about $28++ or coming to $30 if I remember correctly.

 



I love the SUPER BIG TEXT of the book. Baby at this age loves big things and is easier for read together session . And what makes it more fun is it can be MIX AND MATCH as the title says to combine different part of the picture to make it really "CRAZY" for reading.It makes no sense but I find it is ok to make reading a crazy thing at this age.Most important thing is they tend to pick up vocabulary easier.



 



Spider becomes ice cream !





No comments:

Post a Comment