Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Humpty Dumpty and more

This is a classic nursery rhymes I guess every adult or kids would love.I always love a collection of rhymes in the whole book so that I can pick and read and sing as I like.


But somehow I find this series interesting as it added more spice to the original rhymes.You can also create your own rhymes

using your own words.There's a whole Tadpoles nursery rhymes series can find in the library.












This is a translated chinese counting book by Mary Novick.

It consists of 1-20 numbers inside each page and fill with surprises

with using numbers when you lift the flap.So the little ones will love this full colours with fascinated illustration.Enjoy counting with your little one !

 
















































No comments:

Post a Comment